Prophet Zahar
Zahar Gold

Rarity ★★★★
Cost 32
Nation Maquina
Type Gypsies
Combo Type Combo Saucy0001
Release Date Unknown
"If you think confining me like this will solve all the problems, then you're just stupid. Just like you can't stop the raindrops that fall from the sky, no one can stop my words from coming true."
— Prophet Zahar

A witch who was confined in a prison because she predicted Maquina's destruction. 95% of her prophecy is true, but the other 5% is just hoax.


Lvl 1 : 1000
Max  : 2106
Max+: 2737

Growth: +10/15/20/15

Lvl 1 : 3900
Max  : 6831
Max+: 8880

Growth: +30/35/40/35

Growth Progression: [2-11][12-16][17-31][32-45]

Skill: Doomsaying
All ATK +10%


Enhance Value:
300 experience

Dismiss Value:
3264 pence


-Jolly Roger Rescue


  • Prophet Zahar is the only female Pirate to follow a Growth Progression from The Alliance. It's identical to a Rare Alliance Pirate's, but with 10 extra levels in the final stage.

Non-English details
Japanese name 予言者レニエール
Chinese name
Voice file
Voice actor (J)
Voice actor (E)